The practical laboratory work developped by students are those included in the schedule and listed below as well as personal work, which constitutes the object of scientific papers or parts of complex projects in cooperation with the Faculty professors. These are:
1. The determination of volume and surface resistivity of electroinsulating materials.
2. The determination of electric permittivity and of the loss factor in electroinsulators.
3. The determination of dielectic rgidity of certain insulating materials.
4. Electrical testing of insulation systems.
5. The measurement of electrical parameters of semiconducting materials.
6. The determination of magnetic properties of soft magnetic materials.
7. The determination of magnetic properties of hard magnetic materials.
8. The determination of the main properties of soft magnetic ferrites.
9. The determination of thermic stability for electroinsulators and of the thermic endurance profile.
10. The study of electrical arborescence.
11. The testing of high voltage installations' insulations using the Schering high voltage device.
12. The determination of thermic stability of solid electroinsulators using the variable electrical rigidity method.
13. The study of the influence of external factors on the parameters of semiconducting devices.
14. The study of magnetization properties at 50 Hz of soft magnetic materials using the ferrotester.